Sam Sam Sam Magazine [Bundle] Magazine 1st and 2nd Edition
Ever read a magazine in Korean? Now you can with our A2 level magazines about Korean food and culture.
This practical way to use Korean will help you learn how to cook Korean favourite dishes in your own kitchen.
You'll learn how to make:
수박화채 (Watermelon punch)
비빔국수 (Bibim-guksu/Spicy Noodles)
오이선 (Stuffed Cucumber)
감자전 (potato pancake)
옥수수전 (corn pancake)
케일 쌈밥 (kale leaf wraps in rice)
고구마 맛탕 (deep-fried sugar glazed sweet potato wedge)
Sounds yummy? Here's a little more about this series
• This series is for A2 Level Korean-language learners.
• It’s only 32-34 pages long.
• All in Korean with footnotes and activities to help with new words
• Photos of food you’ll be making
• Stories about Korean food
This is a digital download. You will receive two e-Books. These eBooks are available to purchase and read straight away on any device as a PDF.
Made something from Sam Sam Sam magazine? Tag us on @langwich.books on Instagram