Spring Again, and Summer Part Two: eBook
Feel confident in guessing new words you've never met before? Know that repetition works for you to remember new words?
The list could go on but you get where we're going here: the journey only gets better with consistent practice. Ourthird book, Spring Again, and Summer Part Two completes the story of Jo Seo-ha and her adventures.
<봄은 다시, 여름으로 두 번째>
제 1 장 – 소원
제 2 장 –졸업
제 3 장 –학교
제 4 장 – 봄
제 5 장 – 콘서트
제 6 장 – 병원
제 7 장 – 진실
제 8 장 – 목소리
- It is for upper beginner or pre-intermediate learners (A2)
- Children over the age of 12, young adults, adults
- Someone who has a keen interest in reading entirely in Korean
- We recommend you read the previous two books for language growth
Tell me about the features and what you can get from this book
- This book uses grammar and vocabulary from textbooks that are suitable for your level
- It has illustrations, discussion questions, footnotes, glossary, and grammar list to help you read through this book without is using a dictionary
- It is an easy-to-read Korean story to improve your reading entirely in Korean.
- You can read a fun, short, story set in modern-day Korea
- You can start and finish a book in a short time
- There are lots of white spaces to make digital notes on
- You can feel relieved because you can read at your level instead of waiting until you are an advanced level
What about audio?
When you learn any language, you have to hear it so you can make sure you are saying/reading it correctly. All our books come with audio.
Any problems, please firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Contact Us page.
This is the digital edition of the graded reader + audiobook.
- The eBook in PDF format
- The audiobook which contains 8 chapters.